WHY ITALIANMODA AND WHY ITALIAN PRODUCTS?
The ItalianModa B2B marketplace in a nutshell
The ItalianModa B2B Marketplace is a one-stop place where you can find and get in touch with selected Italian manufacturers, brands, or wholesale suppliers offering the best in Italian fashions. All the services deployed at ItalianModa are usually for free.
If you are a boutique, a retail store, a retail chain, a wholesaler, a fashion distributor, a fashion company or an online shop, ItalianModa is a terrific tool to help you find the right Italian partners to import sought-after high-quality Italian fashion merchandise or to require a Private Label manufacturing service. Leveraging the ItalianModa marketplace and streamlining the traditional distribution channels, you can purchase directly from the Italian companies, saving tons of money and time.
Learn more about the ItalianModa B2B marketplace through the ItalianModa FAQs.
First time here? Read our "Getting Started with ItalianModa" ...
Why Italian products?
As you know, Italy is the homeland of culture, good living, and style. Because of the superior quality, design, and craftsmanship, the Italian fashion products are really sought-after and extremely appreciated and well-sold everywhere.
Such products are different from anything else you can find on the market, and they lead the way for style and quality. Because of these reasons they are also the most counterfeited merchandise on the market.
Authentic Italian-made products are truly exclusive products, targeted at style- and quality-conscious buyers. On the contrary, merchandise from the most popular designer brands is far from being really "exclusive." Everyone can find it everywhere (and most often you find knock-offs, not the real thing!), making such products globally and easily available to everybody.
A large number of less popular Italian brands and companies offer much higher quality products, in a huge variety of terrific styles and models. They are exclusive because manufactured and sold in low quantities.
Consumers want quality fashion products that others cannot find. You can help them finding something extraordinary because you can source directly from selected Italian fashion companies that your competitors usually cannot reach!
These "made in Italy" fashion products are not mass-produced, and they do not originate from child or underpaid labor or environment-deadly manufacturing. Such an ethical attitude comes for a price, but a reasonable price when you consider the style, the quality, and the socially-correct origin of the Italian products. If you are looking for - say - handbags or shoes priced at a few US dollars, the ItalianModa B2B marketplace cannot help your business.
Please remember ...in the ItalianModa B2B marketplace there are Italian fashion companies only ItalianModa helps you to find selected Italian fashion manufacturers or brands the service is completely for free to buyers Italian fashion products come for a price: ItalianModa is NOT the right place for cheap or ultra-cheap merchandise Italian fashion products are sought-after and selling them can improve dramatically your business and profits use English (or Italian!) when contacting the suppliers companies usually charge upfront for samples (and shipping) orders must be always paid in advance of delivery most Italian companies do not dropship. If they do, they usually offer high end products if you are not serious about doing business with Italian suppliers at such conditions please do not contact them any abuse will bring to black listing and perpetual banning from the ItalianModa B2B marketplace if you want to sell this is not the right place
Beware of Cheap Prices
Please consider the following points:
If you are looking for cheap fashion products available for few US dollars (or just very few tens in case of high-quality footwear, handbags, and suits), ItalianModa and the Italian fashion companies cannot help you.
- If low-priced or cheap products are offered to you as of Italian origin, beware! Unless they are (old) closeouts, they are most likely counterfeits or items produced elsewhere.
- There is no way to have genuine Italian fashion products as cheap as the products manufactured in other countries, because of different labor conditions, regulations, and investments in quality and style.
- Beware of the so-called "Italian sounding"! Products manufactured elsewhere are often labelled with Italian names, flags or monuments.
- If a "Made in Italy" label is attached to the product, but it comes at a low or very cheap price, this means either it is a counterfeit or has been possibly made somewhere in Italy by foreigners exploiting illegal and underpaid workers.
- Purchasing counterfeits or improbable "Italian" products helps criminality and the illegal market and unfair competition based upon the exploitation of workforce and no-rules business. More, it diverts precious resources from new investments in the real Italian fashion style and quality. This could be the end of the Italian fashion as you know it.
- Such low-priced products are made from poor and unsafe materials, and often using critical manufacturing processes. All of this can seriously jeopardize your customers' health and bring legal actions against you.